Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hello out there!

Hello everyone! 

I have been away for a long time and sorry I have not had the time to add more here or even read anyone's Blogs. My Grandson got married and he and Elizabeth have a new baby, Emily. Congratulations! 

My son and daughter-in-law came out for the wedding. So wonderful to see them, but a much too short a visit.

My daughter and I are toying with taking a road-trip to Seattle to see my family up there. It would be next year for my 60th Birthday. She wanted to take me on a cruise, but it is very expensive and Mexico in a no-go for now.

I have been busy making more hats. I wore one to the Wedding. The wedding was so fun. We got to meet most of Elizabeth's relatives. What nice people. The food was excellent. Only thing we all want to see the pictures. So if you have any please email them to me.

I am now getting use to contact lenses. They sure have changed in 20 years, since I last wore them. But they should put more color in them, it is very hard to see them without your glasses.

See Ya Later 

No comments:

Post a Comment