Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Blue Ribbons

Guess what?  I entered my hats, scarves and gloves in the county fair and won 5 blue ribbons. Of course it was very easy to do because no one else entered any hats! LOL. I made $18 for my prizes. So the total were 5 blue, 4 second place and 2 third place ribbons. I would love to show you, but again I can not upload my pix. Not sure what is going on here but I want it fixed.

Have been sick with another toothache. So Now I have to go on antibiotics and to an oral surgeon for a root canal. I could shoot that dentist that put temporary fillings in my teeth! But I won't. So I am staying home and trying to forget about all of the pain. And pray that I can sleep tonight. I have been watching people salsa dance on youtube. Makes me want to dance again.

Since my head-injury I have little balance and dancing is the last thing I have in mind. But I miss it. and it is very good for you-healthwize. And it doesn't hurt if you have a very hot partner. I am afraid I would break something at this point in my life. So every dance must be a slow one now. Not a bad way to go if you think about it.

TaTa for now. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment