Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I AM BACK AGAIN!!!

Well, here I am back again and raring to go. Sorry it has been so long since I have been on here. I think life just got in the way.
Here is what has been happening since last I was here.

Christmas!! I made socks for just about everyone. One quilt and some hats.

A big mass was found in my abdomen. I have gone through many tests and procedures. Not fun. The result: I have some annoying cysts, and one is on one of my kidneys. My transverse colon is black and yellow, not pink as it should be. It is because I was taking too many laxatives. Well I thought I had found an herbal remedy to my IBS. Turns out Senna is a laxative and the chemical version has been taken off of the market. So now I have dead tissue there. I am going to give it a shot to regenerate it again. No one can tell me I can't. It will just make me more determined. I need a juicer, though. 


I have neglected my emails and some of my friends. But it is sad talking about all of the health issues and I just wanted to have faith that all was well. 

My daughter's small Nigerian dwarf goat delivered 4 babies and only 3 survived. All boys. Anyone need a pet? They are 3 lbs and under. Can't wait to see them. 

I just want to say HOORAY for all the democracy going on around the world, despite the US status-quo wanting to manipulate the despots around the world. Bring our Money home!! We need it most. Especially when you are cutting all of the poor peoples benefits. Children have no food, no health care and we are all one paycheck away from homelessness. Wake up! Most of us are living below our standard of poverty. We are losing our jobs and our homes. I guess we will ALL have to march to DC.


There, I feel better now.

Been reading up on Mother Teresa. People are still criticizing her. Are you kiding? She was a saint, an angel showing us all how to do it. It is called love and compassion. But I guess if you don't have any of those qualities you can not see them in another. 


"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." Mother Teresa 

Bye for now,
Barbara 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment