Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LOVE IS

Love is the way we show the world,
Love is the moisture for the Soul,
Love is the dance we do together,
I am holding you in my soul dreams.

You are the light and love of my soul,
So bring us all together,
And let love shine.
It doesn't belong to just one,
But comes from the soul
of mankind. 

I have a confession to make. As I was reading my poems, I noticed they were more than XX rated and I do not feel this is a forum for Erotica.  So I will be sharing parts of them, as above.

I have another confession, I have been looking at shoes online all day. I love shoes. When my Mother took me to visit friends I would disappear and they would find me in the woman's closet trying on the high heals. Well, I love shoes, purses and hats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment