Thursday, July 7, 2011

Health and Life

Hello, I just watched the movie, 'Fat, Sick and nearly dead.com'  . It was awesome. You need to go see this if you value your heal and a long life with no illness or pains. Many people have changed their lives from just existing to embracing live. I have start a juice fast of 5 days, at first. Joe Cross, the gentleman that made and stared in the movie, fasted on juices (fresh only) for 60 days. You have to see it to believe it. No he isn't doing this to make money.

I will keep you posted about my results. Since January 2011 I have lost from 155 to 124. I have hit a plato and can't get past it. I am going to juice until I get to my ideal weight 107lbs. I also have some major diseased to deal with. I had a seizure and when I fell I sustained a brain injury. I have a heart murmur and arithema. All kinds of skin problems, acne, eczema, hives, etc. Aches and pains all over my body, balance, memory, and stamina problems.

Join me and go to fat,sickandnearly dead.com   see it for yourself. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment